DR. Dana Levi, NYSERDA Program Manager for On-Site Power, has announced a final call for funding applications. Under PON 2828 the funding includes Solar Thermal, Small Wind (under 25 kW) Fuel Cells, and Anaerobic-To-Electricity, is still available through Feb. 29, 2016. NYSERDA has dedicated staff to review proposals “Full-enough/Complete-enough” and submitted prior to 2/29/2016. The staff will assist and provide feedback on missing information, and mistakes in the applications. If you have a potential project and need NYSERDA funding act now. To get NYSERDA staff help- the application must be in the NYSERDA office by Feb. 16, 2016. Eligible programs include:
- Solar thermal ( Solar energy used for heating)
- Small Wind used for electric generation (Under 25 kW)
- Anaerobic gas-to-electricity involves using organic waste in a digester to produce methane used to run an engine generator for producing electricity. This includes food waste, farm waste, waste water plant waste.
More information can be found on the NYSERDA Current Funding PON.
New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
17 Columbia Circle
Albany, NY 12203-6399
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 518-862-1090 or 1-866-NYSERDA (Toll free)
- Fax: 518-862-1091
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday